Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Dexter. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dexter. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including Dexter & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Dexter should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dexter?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dexter. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Dexter Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dexter, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dexter? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dexter
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Dexter and the surrounding area: