Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dahlonega. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dahlonega. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Dahlonega & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Dahlonega need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dahlonega?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dahlonega. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Dahlonega Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dahlonega, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dahlonega? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dahlonega
GA Tree Trimming serves Dahlonega and communities nearby: