Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cohutta. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cohutta. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Cohutta & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Cohutta homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cohutta?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Cohutta. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Cohutta Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cohutta, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cohutta? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cohutta
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Cohutta and communities nearby: