Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Chattanooga Valley. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Chattanooga Valley. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Chattanooga Valley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Chattanooga Valley homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Chattanooga Valley?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Chattanooga Valley. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Chattanooga Valley Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Chattanooga Valley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Chattanooga Valley? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Chattanooga Valley
GA Tree Trimming serves Chattanooga Valley and neighboring communities: