Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Carrollton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Carrollton. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including Carrollton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Carrollton need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Carrollton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Carrollton. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Carrollton Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Carrollton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Carrollton? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Carrollton
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Carrollton and communities nearby: