Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bowdon. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bowdon. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Bowdon & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Bowdon homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bowdon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bowdon. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Bowdon Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bowdon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bowdon? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bowdon
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Bowdon and the surrounding area: