Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Blue Ridge. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Blue Ridge. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including Blue Ridge & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Blue Ridge need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Blue Ridge?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Blue Ridge. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Blue Ridge Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Blue Ridge, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Blue Ridge? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Blue Ridge
GA Tree Trimming serves Blue Ridge and neighboring communities: