Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Alma. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Alma. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including Alma & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Alma should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Alma?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Alma. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Alma Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alma, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alma? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alma
GA Tree Trimming serves Alma and the surrounding area: