Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Woodbury. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Woodbury. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including Woodbury & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Woodbury should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodbury?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Woodbury. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Woodbury Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodbury, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodbury? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodbury
GA Tree Trimming serves Woodbury and communities nearby: