Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Suwanee. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Suwanee. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Suwanee & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Suwanee homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Suwanee?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Suwanee. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Suwanee Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Suwanee, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Suwanee? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Suwanee
GA Tree Trimming serves Suwanee and communities nearby: