Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Plains. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Plains. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Plains & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Plains homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Plains?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Plains. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Plains Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Plains, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Plains? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Plains
GA Tree Trimming serves Plains and neighboring communities: