Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pendergrass. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pendergrass. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including Pendergrass & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Pendergrass homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pendergrass?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pendergrass. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Pendergrass Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pendergrass, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pendergrass? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pendergrass
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Pendergrass and neighboring communities: