Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Gordon. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Gordon. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including Gordon & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Gordon homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Gordon?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Gordon. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Gordon Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gordon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gordon? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gordon
GA Tree Trimming serves Gordon and communities nearby: