Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dallas. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dallas. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including Dallas & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Dallas homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dallas?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dallas. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Dallas Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dallas, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dallas? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dallas
GA Tree Trimming serves Dallas and neighboring communities: