Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Clayton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Clayton. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Clayton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Clayton homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Clayton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Clayton. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Clayton Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clayton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clayton? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clayton
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Clayton and the surrounding area: