Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Argyle. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Argyle. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Argyle & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Argyle homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Argyle?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Argyle. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Argyle Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Argyle, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Argyle? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Argyle
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Argyle and the surrounding area: